Friday, January 1

New year, new life!

2009, you've been so amazing. friends i have with me along this year thank you so much! thank you for always be there for me. I'll always remember you guys. New ones and the old ones. those that I knew will know how do i suffer of d year PMR. been studying hard like crazy but im satisfied with what i got eventhough is isn't that perfect.


I guess when a year ends and another begins, it's not really a closing of a chapter of your life and starting a new one. we still have to strive for 2010! But it's actually a continuation. Life isn't filled with stops and gos. It goes on. A part of your life overlaps with another which overlaps with another.thats it. of course everyone wish could turn back the clock. and the truth is it wont happen.


2010, In a blink of an eyes, im now 16 years old. yeah old already. i don't know how my life will be hope it will be a nice one. im ready to take on challenges, I'm ready to make mistakes. i know it would be hard because im new in form4, some said form4 life isn't a honeymoon year. the year we really need to work hard on. I don't know who I'm going to lose, 'cause I will, won't I? i still need you guys. I hope I don't lose myself, either. I don't want to turn - for the worse - into a completely different person.


I promise you one thing: I'll fight on no matter. as what patricia said: words is much more easier than actions. just hit me and make me fall, but I promise you I will get back up. I've got hope in my heart. god, bless me 2010 will be a good good year. :D. I hope I meet the right people, do the right things, go to the right places.


Lastly, i would like to say thank you to all my buddies. you guys had turned my tears to joy, my stress to a smile. and 3a3 i love you guys too, you guys make me laugh,smile, and crazy. this day will come, we gonna seperate some maybe going to other school or different classes. awww, i miss the moments sitting beside you(sharon), you are d man! fish,syl, pat and bulu thank you :)


here we go 2010!